Travelnet Systems Limited ("we" and “our”) takes your privacy seriously. We set out below the personal data which we collect from you, you may provide to us and how we process it. Please read these terms carefully to understand how we process your personal data. By visiting and using our website published at travelnet.co.uk (“Website”), you confirm that you accept and consent to the collection and processing of your personal data set out below. For the purpose of the data Protection legislation, the data controller is Travelnet Systems Limited, a company limited by shares, with registered number 07295893, with registered offices situated at Phoenix House 204b, New London Road, Chelmsford, CM2 9AB. “Travelnet” is a trading name of Travelnet Systems Limited.
1. Processing Personal Data
- you have consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and/or
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
2 Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on this Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise (including providing information in response to a specific request we have made to you). This includes information you provide when you access this Website, register to use this Website, subscribe to use our services, search our computer systems, enter a survey, place an enquiry or application about a part on this Website, provide feedback via this Website, when you report a problem with this Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, nationality, financial and credit card information, job role and anything else that you communicate to us. If you provide us with documentation will hold copies of documentation provided to us. We may record and store any telephone calls you have with us for record keeping, quality control purposes and detection of fraud. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), parts you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as searching, scrolling, click-throughs, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected. We are also work closely with third parties (including, for example, couriers and other shipping agents, suppliers, manufacturers, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and your employer or a third party and to provide the information requested from us in respect of our products and services;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information and assistance in respect of our services and supply our services to our customers;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you:
- to administer this Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve this Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep this Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of our systems to you and others; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of this Website about goods or services that may interest you or require.
Information we receive from other sources
- to supply our services to our customers, suppliers and administer our business;
- we may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive) and
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, and holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
5.1 We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this Website.
5.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers and their staff will be one of the transferred assets.
6.2 If you are situated outside the UK when you read communications we may send you, your personal data will be communicated to a location outside the EEA. When we send you communications with the details you provide us, we have no control over the security of the data once it is sent to you.
6.3 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
6.4 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6.5 We usually retain emails communications and documentation for a period of six years and otherwise required by law.7 Your rights
7.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
7.2 Depending on the circumstances, and the reasons which we hold your personal data, you may have the right to:
- to withdraw consent to us to process your personal at any time;
- obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data we hold;
- require us to erase your personal data without undue delay;
- restrict us from processing your personal data;
- receive the personal data we hold, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
7.3 You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
7.4 This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.8 Access to information
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post at our registered address.